Ever wondered how celebrities get their bright and perfect teeth? Thought of getting that same Hollywood looking smile? Well, we at Premier Dentistry of Philadelphia will help you get those perfect looking teeth!
Dental veneers are thin shell-like dental material placed over the front surface of a tooth to fix teeth irregularities. It is custom-made to fit the patient’s teeth with a goal of improving its shape, color, size, and form. Veneers are ideal for enhancing your smile without compromising its function.
Dental Veneers Facts
- Veneers are very thin but durable. Different types of materials are available which can be used depending on your preference or the dentist’s recommendation.
- The procedure can correct varieties of teeth imperfections. From its form to its alignment, a dental veneer can fix these flaws.
- The placement of veneers has been improved ever since. Traditional veneers require the slight removal of the enamel to make way for the material to be placed. But now, some veneers are too thin that it does not need any reduction of the tooth preserving more of the natural structure.
- Depending on the material to be used, the procedure can be completed in a one to three dental appointments.
- The application of veneers is minimally invasive but considered as a highly effective procedure in correcting the appearance of the teeth.
- Each patient who will receive the treatment can have a customized veneer to ensure proper fitting and maintain a natural appearance as possible.
- Veneers closely resemble the other healthy teeth structures to provide better aesthetics.
- Not only does the procedure correct teeth irregularities, but it can also improve the function of the teeth after it has been slightly damaged.
- The treatment does not require any special solutions for its proper care. Proper dental hygiene and care practices can ensure its health and longevity.
- Veneers help in preserving and protecting the tooth structure to prevent any damage from spreading further.
We at Premier Dentistry of Philadelphia are proud to offer you the E.MAX Veneers – it is made of top-graded and quality materials known for its numerous benefits and features. It has, and it is known for its durability, toughness and opaque qualities. Compared to traditional veneers, E.max does not require any tooth preparation due to its ultra-thin feature.
Get that Hollywood looking smile with E.MAX Veneers! This aesthetically pleasing cosmetic dentistry treatment can boost your confidence and self-esteem for a healthier smile.
Restore and strengthen your teeth through Dental Veneers in Philadelphia, PA. We are located at 1601 Walnut Street #1025, Philadelphia, PA 19102.